Hello Pastor Choo.

I hope you are well. I hope this still prosper in all things. It arrived in May! Month in which Colombia will be blessed with the word of God. Word that you bring guided by the Holy Spirit. Thank God for their lives and ministries.

Here in the church we are teaching about the book of Acts. And people are very happy that you are listening.

Last Sunday (morning) show on Acts 2: 37-39. At the end I went to the bus terminal. Arrive at 4 pm to Buenaventura. That afternoon we had our first wedding in the city, and this May the first group of baptized believers. It was very hot. I burn back. On Monday afternoon we preach many young people who are located in that area with their motorcycles and smoking marijuana. Praise the Lord. Back to the church and gave thanks to God. I slept in Buenaventura that night and Tuesday morning traveled to the city of Buga (had a meeting of pastors). Finally reach Cali on Tuesday at 5 pm.

Pastor firing me now ahead with preparations. I wish the best for the weekend. I love him, we love him.

from Cali

Hernan Pr GR