Dear Pastor John ..

Receive a strong embrace of the Presbyterian Church "House of God" in Sibaté and our desire for your life, family and church pastors that you 'follow the hand of our Lord Jesus Christ as has-been heretofore Until the day He returns for us ...

As Ministerial family together with my wife and kids want to thank you and the Church of Fremont Ca. for Their unconditional support to this mission field Because it has-been a huge boon Both for us and for the church in Sibaté, as in Original resources are unavailable Invested in preaching the gospel in this city, and we project to start ministerial work in the city of Soacha and Fusagasugá, thank you very much for the support That I received this week and will continue with the help of the Lord preaching Where Necessary.

many blessings for everyone in your church

in Christ Jesus

MIGUEL ANGEL M. ALMANZA

PASTOR

Annex photo presentations of children and the new image of the Church in Sibaté

Dear Pastor John ..

Receive a strong embrace of the Presbyterian Church "House of God" in Sibaté and our desire for your life, family and church pastors that you follow the hand of our Lord Jesus Christ as heretofore has been until the day He returns for us ...

As Ministerial family together with my wife and kids want to thank you and the Church of Fremont Ca. for their unconditional support to this mission field because it has been a huge boon both for us and for the church in Sibaté, as these resources are have invested in preaching the gospel in this city, and we project to start ministerial work in the city of Soacha and Fusagasugá, thank you very much for the support that I received this week and will continue with the help of the Lord preaching where necessary.

many blessings for everyone in your church

in Christ Jesus

MIGUEL ANGEL M. ALMANZA

PASTOR

Annex photo presentations of children and the new image of the Church in Sibaté

?ui=2&ik=9500a24a6a&view=fimg&th=14cf576